Saturday, November 10, 2007

Vacation in Nova Scotia

Went to Nova Scotia for a conference at the end of October. I presented on SNAP Math Fairs and it was a great experience. It was wonderful to see some familar faces there, other presenters and participators! SNAP is going EAST!
Also took a week long vacation with my family there. They flew out after the conference (and the hockey schedule) and joined me. It was so nice to catch up with family we have there. All my aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and Rich. We love going to NS. Lots of family get togethers and sightseeing with the kids. It was cool also because I normally can't travel in October, but now working for ThinkFun, we can travel outside the normal school holidays!
Some highlights!
  • visiting Armbrae Academy where I presented SNAP and got to see where Barb and John's school
  • family get-togethers and seeing all my amazing family and eating lots of Lobster!
  • staying at Sandra and Allan's
  • hiking at Blomiden (sp?)
  • corn maze at Nobbins
  • our museum visits
  • Point Pleasant Park
  • Hallowe'en with the Mitchel's! Halifax people are very generous at Hallowe'en!
  • and many more great memories! (Spa visit not included)

It was great!

No comments: